Loose Screws

The rantings and musings of a pseudo-erudite lunatic

Refined Add-on Power Testing: Persuit of Usable Results

The first round of add-on power testing seemed to show some promising results, but had error bars which were unacceptable for our purposes. In my last post, I identified some potential sources of inconsistency, and steps we might take to ameliorate them in future runs.

With a few modifications to our testing procedure, we’ve managed to improve the consistency considerably: … THING …

Power test results

Power test results

Interference from other processes

Power test results

Power test results

Comments